Schwalbe G-One RS Evo Super Race TLE
Race-oriented semi-slick race tyre, "Souplesse" or Flexibility makes the difference even in a clincher:
Tubeless technology of a new dimension: Schwalbe's tyres will win you over from the first pedal stroke, with a focus on speed, grip and safety. The tyre also provides easy rolling flexibility.
The V-Guard Puncture Protection is made of a specifically developed hi-tech polymer fibre that is also used for bullet-proof and stab-resistant vests. It provides excellent protection from cuts and punctures, and at the same time, it is extremely lightweight. Neither the rolling resistance nor flexibility of the tyre are compromised by the V-Guard.
With the new Super Race construction, we are also setting new standards in suppleness - no other carcass glides so silky smooth over the ground, and thus providing traction, like Super Race does.
- Lowest rolling resistance in the G-One range
- Maximum efficiency on light terrain, hard surfaces and asphalt
- Braking and traction edges for front wheel and rear wheel thanks to scale-like tread pattern
- Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction) for a particularly smooth ride with low rolling resistance and high impact protection.
- Angled side lugs create in conjunction with the Super Race carcass best cornering grip.