Knog Plugger Twinpack
- Lumens: 350 (Front) / 10 (Rear)
- 180+ hours runtime in eco-flash mode
- USB Rechargeable
The 350L Plugger is Knog's best value light (lumens per pound) and meets a great price point.
The Plugger features overmoulded TPU, an easy operation button, additional side visibility and has been designed in an aesthetically pleasing cylindrical shape that looks good on any bike.
The Plugger will suit almost every rider and be particularly relevant for commuters and those wanting a tough and powerful everyday front light.
Easy Operation - Just like the Plug, turning Plugger on and off is child's play. The large size of the rubber button also allows the user to operate the light when wearing gloves or while riding at speed.
Additional Side Visibility - 79% of accidents occur at junctions when cars don't see cyclists from the side and Thanks to the side cut outs in the front light and the domed lens of the rear, Plugger offers helpful additional side visibility.
A Design Homage - The Plug family harkens back to some the early days of Knog design, calling on aesthetically pleasing and sleek cylindrical shapes that look beautiful on and off the bike.
- Lumens - 350 Lumens (Front) / 10 Lumens (Rear).
- Batteries - 780 mAh (Front) / 220 mAh (Rear).
- Dimensions - H: 87mm x W: 33mm.
- Weight - 85 grams.
- Charge Time - 5 hours.
- USB Rechargeable.
- Soft touch rubber, over-moulded TPU.
- Small and Medium (plus Large for Rear Plug) interchangeable straps for different frame tube shapes.
|Eco Flash||180+ hrs|