Kids Hooray MET Helmet
The MET Hooray is safer, more comfortable and has plenty of toddler specific features that will make every parents life easier while protecting the first rides of the next generation of cyclists.
The shell of the MET Hooray has a purposely flattened part at the back in order to be comfortable in any child seat. It also covers a large part of the two most sensible brain areas; the back and the temples. The internal shape features an engineered air channelling system to facilitate the airflow and our unique MET Bimbi Secure Technology ensures that there’s no pressure points on the fontanel.
Thanks to the MET Safe-T Bimbo the helmet will grow up with the child’s head. The retention system is easily adjustable due to the grippy nub and the 360° head belt ensures a stable and secure fit. The ratchet buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet avoiding unexpected pinches on the skin.
At MET we take kids’ safety very seriously, all the production batches of the Hooray are strictly tested in our lab, leaving nothing to chance. Featuring the MET Rear LED Light the Hooray offers up to 60 hours of extra visibility to spot a child in all conditions. To complete the safety equipment we have added an anti-insects net into the front vents of the helmet.
Product Specifications -
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Extended head coverage and integrated visor for all-round head protection
- Fontanel protection thanks to MET Bimbi Secure Technology
- Anti-pinch ratchet buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet
- 10 Vents, Internal engineered air channelling to improve ventilation and comfort
- Reflective rear decal to enhance visibility
- Design compatible with child-seat
- MET Safe-T JR Fit System with 360° head belt to follow the growth of the child
- Straps with adjustable dividers ensure an individual fit
- Anti-insect net embedded into the front vents
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Certifications: CE; AS/NZS; US;
- Size: XS: 46-52, S: 53-55cm
- Weight: XS: 225, S: 240g