CRUSH MX PRO
TIME TO MX UP THE HARDCORE HARDTAIL
Introducing the new Orange Crush MX. It's pretty difficult not to be a fan of the mixed wheel set up, you get better traction up front from the larger wheel, coupled with better roll over and more stability. This is paired with a rear wheel which accelerates quickly, is more robust, more agile and offers incredible cornering traits, it's a match made in heaven.
Welcome to the quiver: the CRUSH MX Pro.
This 140mm travel mixed wheel trail slayer could be your perfect only bike or an ideal N+1. It features a 6061 custom butted aluminium frame, 64.5° head angle, reduced offset fork, 75.5° seat angle, 430mm chain stays and a reach of 480mm (size large). providing you with the stability to ride in even the toughest of conditions but not being so overkill you couldn't ride you'r local loop with a smile on your face. Additional details include a sleek tapered head tube, CNC dropper cable guides, plenty of tyre clearance to accommodate even the wildest of 2.6 tyres and a new seat stay bridge.
WHY THE CRUSH MX?
F: 140MM | W: 29/27.5
- Brand New Frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Perfected MX Frame geometry for 140mm travel fork and 29/27.5 wheels
- Bolt through 12 x 148 hub spacing
- Yoked chainstay design gives clearance for 27.5 2.6 tyres
- 73mm BB Shell with ISCG 05 tabs
- Minimal design cable & hose guides